Your application has been submitted
Your payment has completed and you are now part of Hebden Bridge Open Studios 2021
Thank you for being part of the Open Studios community.
You will receive an email receipt from our payment provider shortly, if you would like a separate invoice please let us know.
- Once we have reviewed your application your entry will appear on the directory of our website. We’ll let you know when it goes live and you can log in and edit your page. We can provide support with this if you need it.
- The information and main image you’ve given us will now feature in 5,000 brochures.
- We’ll be in touch nearer the time to ask if you’re definitely going to open your studio in July, and we’ll email again in late summer about the October dates.
- Everyone who’s studio is open to the public will feature on specific maps and leaflets for the two events.
- We’ll let you know about the online masterclasses and workshops and how to join them.
- Nearer the time we’ll send details about exhibiting your work in the Town Hall exhibition June 29 – July 10
- If you’ve asked about a 24 hour takeover of our social media for a feature on your work we’ll be in touch.
- Do join our Hebden Bridge Open Studios Artist & Makers group on Facebook. It’s a private group just for the artists and makers taking part in our Open Studios. We can all help each other with our art, craft and business, sharing ideas, resources and mutual support.
We welcome everyone who is creative into our community of artists and makers. We’re really glad you’re joining us!