Apply for Hebden Bridge Open Studios 2021
Are you an artist or maker in or around Hebden Bridge or the Upper Calder Valley creating visual art and craft?
Then you are welcome to join us. The only criterion is that your work is your own.
You’ve missed the deadline to apply this year. Join our mailing list to hear about applications for 2022 and make sure you tick the box to say you’re an artist interested in future events.
2021 events events: July 9-11 and October 1-3
It will be entirely your choice whether you open physically, only open by appointment or prefer to take part online.
The July and October Open Studios will be promoted equally via our mailing list, social media, regional press coverage and with posters and banners throughout the town.
You’ve missed the deadline to be included in the 2021 brochure but there’s still a page full of reasons to join us!
Contact us for details and you could benefit from:
- A listing in our October event leaflets and maps. 5,000 copies will be distributed locally, to our mailing list and to all art galleries in the region.
- Your own page on our website with all your details and links and can include more detailed information, images and embedded videos.
- Member access to our website so you can edit your page throughout the year. We can provide support with this.
- Access to our free online workshops to help you develop your creative work/ business.
- Opportunity to exhibit in our Town Hall exhibition June 29 – July 10.
- Your own 24 hour Takeover of our social media. We have a masterclass planned to help get the most out of this new, regular feature.