Apply for Hebden Bridge Open Studios 2021
Are you an artist or maker in or around Hebden Bridge or the Upper Calder Valley creating visual art and craft?
Then you are welcome to join us. The only criterion is that your work is your own.
This year we will host two main events: July 9-11 and October 1-3
It will be entirely your choice whether you open physically for one or both, only open by appointment or prefer to take part online.
The July and October Open Studios will be promoted equally via our mailing list, social media, regional press coverage and with posters and banners throughout the town.
You’ve missed the deadline to be included in the 2021 brochure but there’s still a page full of reasons to join us!
Apply by May 12th to benefit from:
- A listing in our 2021 leaflets and maps for both events. 5,000 copies will be distributed locally, to our mailing list and to all art galleries in the region.
- Your own page on our website with all your details and links and can include more detailed information, images and embedded videos.
- Member access to our website so you can edit your page throughout the year. We can provide support with this.
- Access to our free online workshops to help you develop your creative work/ business.
- Join our members only Facebook group offering creative/business help, support and networking.
- Take part in other Open Studios online events, including our Christmas Makers Market, for free.
- Opportunity to exhibit in our Town Hall exhibition June 29 – July 10.
- Your own 24 hour Takeover of our social media. We have a masterclass planned to help get the most out of this new, regular feature.